Menu
Highlighted
Shamilganatra
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Green screen / DVR serious problem detected

Hi- I’ve posted a couple of times and tried to call the help desk a couple of times, but after waiting for 10/15 mins, the line gets cut off. Can someone from the virgin team come back to me as to what needs to be done in response to the green screen that came up on my screen around 10 days ago, after which my TiVo box hasn’t been working. Thanks 

0 Kudos
av-115
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Green screen / DVR serious problem detected

When this happens, 99% of the time it means the box is completely dead. Occasionally it will start working for a short period only to recur again, so it needs replacing. Unfortunately the forum team can take around a week to respond to posts on here, unless one of the Superusers flag your post to the Mods/Forum Team to be picked up sooner, given that you've had no success getting it resolved through the conventional route.

In the mean time I can only advise keep trying the phone and eventually you get through to someone. Note that if it runs its automated tests, it will cut you off and you'll need to ring straight back and use the option to speak to a member of the team.

--------------------------
TV: XL TV (V6 & V+ HD)
Broadband: VIVID 200
Phone: Talk Unlimited
0 Kudos