Menu
roadgiant
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Good service from Virgin when downgrading

I see a lot of comments from other customers saying how they struggled downgrading and felt I had to post to congratulate Virgin on a good level of service.
We decided that we no longer had a need for Sky Movies or a telephone line with us both having mobiles and subscribing to Amazon Prime.
We phoned up at 9.25 on Thur 28th telling the advisor what we wanted to do, she took the details and said let's see what I can do, couple of moments later she came back saying I can reduce the bill by £38 a month with no movies and by £30  keeping movies (both included phone line and keeping  M200 Fibre Broadband which we wanted). 
We decided to accept immediately and were then told we needed a Superhub 3 and that it could take 2 - 3 weeks to arrive.
E-mail came in later Thur, listing the changes and Fri afternoon Superhub 3 arrived!
Well done Virgin

Nathan_B
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Good service from Virgin when downgrading

Hi there roadgiant, thank you so much for the feedback you have given. I'm glad to hear you are pleased with what the team has offered.

I will be sure to pass this feedback onto the team for you 🙂

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos