Menu
Bartman100
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Gold HD

My tv package says I should have Gold HD (player package) but I can’t watch it...any ideas? 

thanks

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Gold HD

Where have you seen that - Gold HD is not in Player (nor Mixit but can be added as a Personal Pick)

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/virgin-tv-channel-guide
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Bartman100
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately that's wrong. Gold HD is not in Player.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Bartman100
Joining in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Maybe they should change it then 😒

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I agree Bartman100,

Looking at the  movies showing in the scrolling marquee it was posted October 2019.

The latest list showing channels available in each package is here ChannelGuide_December_2020.pdf 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

The UKTV channels will be on a free promotion for a month until January 8th 2021, so these channels should be available to everyone FROM DECEMBER 9th.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/new-uktv-channels-player-package

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Bartman100
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I haven’t got any of the m channels yet, has anyone else got them?

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Hi Bartman100,

I may be wrong but as far as I can see VM haven't announced any free channels for Christmas this year yet.

The link that was posted showing UK Gold channels from December 9th refers to the Player package which has been discontinued, so I believe  the link is from last year.

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tv/new-uktv-channels-player-package 

Also most of the channel numbers shown in the text on that link don't match up with the current ChannelGuide_December_2020 

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

@newapollo wrote:

Hi Bartman100,

I may be wrong but as far as I can see VM haven't announced any free channels for Christmas this year yet.

The link that was posted showing UK Gold channels from December 9th refers to the Player package which has been discontinued, so I believe  the link is from last year.

The publication date on the linked page is 13 October 2020, so the announcement should be current.

VM BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Customer since 1993

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos