Menu
emski2709
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Getting rid of starzplay

Hi how do you delete starzplay on V6 box I have tried everything.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting rid of starzplay

What do you mean by get rid of it?

You can't remove the app from the V6 menus if that's what you mean.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

emski2709
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Cancelling starzplay

Hi

I mean cancelling it from my package. I've tried going to the starzplay website and they say you have to cancel it through virgin media and when I try to do this it just says "oops something went wrong". The virgin media website advises that its difficult to get through on the helplines due to the current situation.

Thanks for your reply 

0 Kudos
emski2709
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Remove TV channel

Hi just an update I managed to get through on the helpline and I I found the call taker extremely helpful and it was pretty easy after a 15 minute wait in the queue. They also reassured me if I was looking to reduce my bill I would be able to so when I decided to do so.

10/10 for service!

0 Kudos
emski2709
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Update on Getting rid of starzplay

Hi just an update I managed to get through on the helpline and I I found the call taker extremely helpful and it was pretty easy after a 15 minute wait in the queue. They also reassured me if I was looking to reduce my bill I would be able to so when I decided to do so.

10/10 for service!

kristatwin
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How did you do it cancel starzplay, I’m finding it really difficult and the wait is so long to speak to anyone.

0 Kudos
HowardML
Superuser Emeritus
Superuser Emeritus
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@kristawin

Stop making duplicate posts and asking the same question in more than one thread. Against Forum rules. I have already had to remove a duplicate post. This is not the worlds most important issue at the moment. Wait for a reply in your own thread.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos