Menu
LindaAMS
Dialled in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

General Package Query

Hi guys I am just posting here for advice. Iam not looking for the communityteam to sort out as Iknow they cannot anyway.

It's a general point of wanting advice fromthe community on an anomaly in the personalised upgrades and offer page. When I go to view my personalised upgrades and offers it say I cannot change my package online and shows no offer. What I would like to know is if this is beacuse we have three set box boxes. If so does that mean that I just ring 150?

If so what options do I select as haven't a clue as it that long since I have had to call customer services as I used to use the now gone online chat which was fantastic but sadly no longer available.

Also would be able to order a replacement remote for one of the boxes with the same department.

Cheers in advance.

0 Kudos
nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: General Package Query

The only time I have known this to happen is if you are on a non-standard package. Offers only show for upgrades from the standard packages. I personally would talk to Retentions (option 1-1-4-5), but with the ongoing situation of the offshore capacity being offline you could be on hold for ages. As it’s non-essential I would consider delaying a month or so when the situation might improve.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
LindaAMS
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: General Package Query

Cheers for that. I am on legacy package so could have something to do with that too. Yes I will hold off for a while as I know they have more than enough going on at the moment.

Many thanks!

0 Kudos