Menu
barryhove
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fun changed to mixit

Wanted v6 box for free

told could do by reducing monthly payment for a year to incorporate..so effectively free

was told fun package is now mixit with same channels + additional ones

On looking see that it’s worse

? what can I do

0 Kudos
newapollo
Hero
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fun changed to mixit

Hi Barry,

I believe you have a 14 day window if you change your mind to revert back to your original package.

Got a query with your contract or wish to cancel?
You can speak to our team on 0345 234 0754* anytime Monday to Friday; 8am to 8pm on Saturdays; and 9am to 5pm on Sundays and Bank Holidays. Please have your account number (which you can find at the top of this contract) to hand.
To cancel you have FOURTEEN days from the later of: (i) the day after the delivery of the equipment; (ii) the service start date; or (iii) the day you received this contract (that provides a link to the Terms and Conditions).

You might want to keep this current package and add a personal pick to restore the missing channels, however that would be an extra £10pm for the first pick, and an additional £7pm for any subsequent picks. 

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/Personal_Picks_May_2020...

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
barryhove
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for info

0 Kudos
barryhove
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Rang 8am this morning..got through within 5 mins..problem sorted promptly..great service..thanks