Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free nintendo switch

Recently signed up to VM bigger package. I got a reward of a free nintendo . I have emails confirming everything  else but nothing about this I have read that I will get an email 2 days after placing order but I haven't had this yet what happens next. Obvs cant contact due to the current situation just wanted a bit if advice 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free nintendo switch

Welcome to our Community Forum Liztaylor14 and sorry to hear that you're still waiting on confirming regarding the Nintendo Switch.

Please take a look at this link for more information about our offer and let us know if you have anymore more questions.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I still have no email about the reward for signing up definitely got it as it came up on checkout which one I wanted 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have also got this offer. had my services delivered and I installed them Monday.

The Nintendo Switch should be on your contract. It will show as 'Hardware Offer' at the bottom of the page.

I would download a copy so you have it for your records.

No idea when it will be delivered as current pandemic and Nintendo have also got a shortage of stock.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I cant see ot in the contract I've downloaded it and theres nothing there. I did get it tho I can remember it asking which reward I wanted the bill credit or nintendo 

0 Kudos