Menu
RossiSp
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Free TV not arrived

Signed up In June under the big oomph free TV deal. Installed by the end of June, waited the 28 days told to wait another 14. Now past thee extra 14 days and no TV. 

Recieved email on the 22nd July saying gift ready for dispatch and as of today nothing, nadda, nish, diddly squat... Spoke to virgin and no one can answer the question of where is the gift that has been promised.

I'm hoping someone from virgin picks this up as it seems that this subject is becoming more and more common. 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free TV not arrived

Hi RossiSp

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sorry for the delayed reply and that you've not received the TV. I've checked the system and can see you spoke to the team since posting, they have contacted the back office team who should have an update for you next week. 

Please keep us posted with this and we'll be more than happy to assist further.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
RossiSp
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi John

Since then I contacted the company who deals with your gift delivery. I sorted the problem with them within 5 minutes and I now have the TV. All I needed to give them was our account details and they located everything straight away and dealt with it. 

However virgin NEVER contacted me back in regards to this matter despite all the promises, escalates issues on the phone, didn't have a clue about my order, didn't know what website our order came from (virgin own website) not knowing what our gift was, being passed to incorrect departments and not dealing with complaints.

I'll be honest and openly say virgin has a customer service level that just seems to be god dam awful. 

Each time I call I k ow it's going to be stressful and pure luck if I get the right department or speak to someone who knows how to deal with customers properly.. 

1 star would be my rating at a push..

Nothing has been followed up by virgin at all....... 

0 Kudos
Sid_A
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi RossiSp,

Which company did you contact? Was it Exertis? What number did you use etc?

Having the same issue with no response to my queries with Virgin Support.

Any info you could give would be appreciated.

TIA 

0 Kudos
RossiSp
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sid 

Yes it's exertis I just used the main contact number I found on Google. When you get through just explain and they'll either transfer you or get your customer number. From there they can trace your package.

I wouldn't call unless you have an email or text saying your goods are ready to be dispatched and have waited the full 28 days plus another 14.

I'm disgusted by Virgin as they still haven't called back regarding any of this and haven't followed up my compliant which again was another empty promise by virgin staff. 

So you know, it transpired that they haven't even put my complaint through properly or raised it correctly.

To be honest I wonder if virgin media could even organise a **bleep** up in a brewery.

They asked me to contact them time and time again and I spent over 26hrs on the phone over a space of 2 weeks to get absolutely no where with them..