Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty Tivo box replacement - Best time to call to get to speak to someone?

Hi All

I've tried to call several times now to speak to someone about an ongoing problem with my old Tivo box. However when ever I call and work my way through the automated service and hold to speak with someone I find I go on hold for 30 -  40 minutes then eventually get hung up on.  This has happened several times and I'm getting really frustrated.  I have tried to avoid what I would consider peak times like lunch time etc and even varied the times of my calls but to no avail. 

I know from previous experience with my other box that the old one will need replacing but cant get it sorted unless I speak to someone, and this has been going on for months.

Any help appreciated

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Faulty Tivo box replacement - Best time to call to get to speak to someone?

Hi Chickapea,

You could try the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of Faults  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 2 (Faultsbut best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

You may want to look at doing a regrade instead of changing box. With a regrade you may be offered, or can ask for a new box, and be able to negotiate a better package/fee. That is option 1,1,4 (Changes to your package)

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali