Flag for a moderator

Re: Fault in Christchurch

what does the service status page say
mdbier88
Just joined
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Right now it states no issues. Earlier today I had the green flash on my hub, ran the test which confirmed a fault. I logged my email and mobile number to be notified when fixed. I received the notification that it was corrected, but there was no change in my service. I ran another test which failed, but states no issues, now I cannot run anymore tests (3 test limit)..... So I'm keen to know if anyone else is having issues, or if there is another way to find out... Or maybe something else I can try with my hub?

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

reboot the hub if nothing then report the fault.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can.

0 Kudos
mdbier88
Just joined
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I see they've just updated the service status page.... It's down. Thanks anyway!

0 Kudos
mdbier88
Just joined
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Cool, thanks for that. I wasn't able to log it again as the page was showing "okay" but they've just updated it, it is down. Thanks for the text number. I'll wait for the notification again... Appreciate the help!

0 Kudos