Menu
Danp10
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

FBI series missing

The Tv show FBI only has season 1 on catch up/demand. Any reason why season 2 isn’t? Thanks 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: FBI series missing

It's the same on my V6 here.

BoxSets don't always have every series available - they just tend to include complete series, which this does.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Season 2 was the current series in the UK and has not that long ago ended. As such, any on demand episodes would only be Catch Up and only available for 30 days since their first aired date.

Season 3 has already started in the US and when this comes to the UK, season 2 in its entirety may come to On Demand.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good point Ernie - I've just finished Series 2 quite recently, there's quite a few Sky series lately that roll from "CatchUp" into "BoxSets" and then stick around a month or so, but not this time!

0 Kudos