Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Extremely poor Service

I have been trying to resolve an issue for 5 weeks and despite speaking to a manager I'm no further forward, I have had the call disconnected on me twice and desperate to resolve or will contact offcom.

I am disabled and have issues trying to talk and need my partner to speak on my behalf, does anyone have an escalations email 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extremely poor Service

Thank you for your post Kirstymilne and welcome to our commuity.

Sorry to hear of your trouble contacting the team, when you spoke with the manager was the complaint escalated if no resolution was found on the call? 

We're sorry to hear some calls were disconnected, we can assure you this wouldn't have been done intentionally. Could we please confirm the initial query you had for the team? 

Thank you, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your reply can you advise how I can contact you directly 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can we just confirm your initial query for the team please? If needed we can offer a private message but would need to know if we're able to help through this method for your query.

Let us know, Emily.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 14
Flag for a moderator

I am extremely disappointed with the service I have received from your company and looking to cancel my contract with immediate effect and also looking to escalate to ceo and offcom.

Regrettably my partner lost his job and due to my disability I am unable to pay the amount requested each month therefore four weeks ago we called to reduce the package and due to issues with the password we were unable to do anything and was told we will receive a reminder in a few days and could resolve once we have password.

The password took 4 weeks to come which resulted in another bill being produced which I think was very poor service considering we are on benefits, I. Called yesterday 26.11.19 to try again and the agent simply muted the call expecting my husband to hang up and waited for 6 minutes before the agent unmuted and released the call.

We called back and it stated on the notes that there was an issue with the line, this was not the case it was the agent who caused the problem.

I spoke to a manager who assured me he will get it sorted and transferred me to another agent who after 11 mins tryed to transfer me and again call was disconnected and no call back was made.

We are at a position now we're we can only afford a package at around 40.00 a month and the extremely poor service makes us want to cancel the service altogether.

I look forward to hearing from you soon

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am really sorry to hear you that through your current circumstance you need to change your package.

I would be more than happy to look into this for you, to do this I will need to invite you into a private chat, I will send you an invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Kind regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 7 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Can you please send pm again won't let me in

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi You need to click on the purple envelope.

Regards

Paul.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 14
Flag for a moderator

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for being patient, I have managed to get it to £44.00 per month everything is the same minus Sky sports, this would start a new 12 months contract, is that OK?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 10 of 14
Flag for a moderator

• Yes I will go for that however I still have an outstanding bill of 80.00 this month after it took four weeks for the password reminder to be sent and also the fact I was hung up on twice yesterday, the first call was definitely the agent hanging up and maybe the 2 nd was a mistake however no call backs no apology. 
0 Kudos