Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Extra TV in another room

Apologies if this is a basic question but I have been searching for an hour already to try and get this answered and the customer care line is not picking up.  I have a new lodger who wants to bring his TV and get access to Virgin. There is a cable already fitted from a few years ago.  I am assuming I need to get an extra Tivo box? Does anyone have any idea what this costs.as well? Nothing I can see on the web either about this. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Extra TV in another room

Hi Annton59,

Existing customers adding TV: £30 network installation fee where QuickStart is unavailable. £10 monthly recurring service extension fee for the first box plus £5 monthly recurring service extension fee for any additional box.

So if you don't have any additional boxes already it's an extra £10 a month.

If you have an existing cable point where you want the additional box, you may be able to do a self installation. Otherwise the engineer cost will be as above.

Adding the extra box to your current subscription may start a new contract, so I suggest either speaking to regrades or retentions and try and negotiate a new price

Call  150 from a Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) or options 1,1,4 and 4 (thinking or leaving us) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Extra TV in another room

Thanks Dave, That is really helpful. 

0 Kudos