Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Existing customes upgrades

Can an existing customer upgrade to the ultimate oomph package. When I sign in I dont see this as an option on the upgrades list. I've been a customer for years even before it became Virgin media and was still know as telewest. Ultimate oomph with what apprears to be more channels which would be most suitable for me and its at a similar price to what I'm currently paying.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing customes upgrades

Hello

As a side not beware that the prices on the website are only for new customer, you are going to need to call in and discuss you package and renegotiate with an agent.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you. You can also call in on 150 or 0345 454 1111 best times to call are first thing in the morning, use the option "Thinking of leaving", but again wait times my be long.

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos