Menu
Loumack17
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error message w02 and pixelation on channels

I keep getting error message w02 and pixelations on some channels, I have completed all steps suggested to correct this but am still having the issue. We have had the problem since installation in May. I have tried several times to contact virgin, automated line runs a test says there is no problem good bye......well there is a problem and I am fed up of paying for a service I am not getting.

The website fix an issue just sends you round in circles which is very frustrating.

Surely you have had enough time to set up some kind of call centre with colleagues working from home by now, as other companies have.  You have permanently closed all of your stores, it seems your customers are very low on your priority list at the moment.

I just want the issue fixed.

Any advice appreciated

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message w02 and pixelation on channels

Picture breakup and loss of channels, is usually the symptom of a signal problem - if a reboot hasn't resolved, then there's probably an underlying fault somewhhere that needs rectifying.

Are there any particular channels that are affected, this may help narrow down the cause?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Loumack17
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error message w02 and pixelation on channels

Hi thanks for replying.  We are only able to get bbc1/2, itv 1/2, channel 4 and 5, their plus 1 and HD channels.

All other channels either pixelate or show the error message of w02.

0 Kudos