Menu
Carl1977
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Error codes M63 and 7400

Secondary box in second lounge suddenly stopped working. Used to be fine now getting both error codes above. Still paying for 2 subscriptions cannot get through to Virgin call centre and there seems to be no email address? How can I fix? Kids driving me mad!!

Cheers Carl

0 Kudos
Retro-Tech
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error codes M63 and 7400

Hi Carl1977,

I want to take a look at the reason you are getting these error codes but will need some details from you. Please PM me when you are available.

Retro-Tech

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
CybeRocK
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error codes M63 and 7400

Hi Carl1977, these are account related error codes, I know it's not the answer you might be looking for but when you have a little bit of extra time, please call in to customer service to get this resolved. It will take a little longer than usual to get through as many of our call centres have been closed due to the lock down. Please stay safe!

- Although I am a Virgin Media service technician, the responses given on here are from my personal experience in the field and should be taken as such -
If I was able to help you please let others know by marking my answer as helpful. If you are happy with my answers please press Kudo 🙂
0 Kudos