Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Error code 7400 restart not working error code m63 and booster boxes not working

Hi we recently moved 19.10 and a home move was sorted however since then had nothing but issues. Two of our samsung boxes not worked properly since they were installed and subsequently one completely not worked since wednesday 4.11. Managed to speak to customer service who arrange for replacement box and said would also get e gineer out because all the issues however box arrived but no sign of any engineers. Now we have the above error codes are showing and not able to wat h any channels on one of pur boxes plus the internet booster boxes are not working. Have called customer service 4 time each tim when get to wait time of 1hr 5mins I get cut off. I've also tried the webchat messenger service for the last two weeks but get told being through to the technical team the  to have no responce no matter how many messages weve sent. I've also contacted  Twitter team but surprise surprise not able to help. Hubby is about to rip it all out and hand  it in at the head office near to were we live because I'm paying £105pm for a service I cant use. To us the home move has buggered up the whole set up and cant speak to anyone to get it sorted. Can some one please help

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Stranded - Poor Installation

Weve been with virgin for over a year never had any issues until we moved 3 weeks ago and now we are having all the issues you raised and not getting any help or responce. It is so frustrating when we are paying over £100pm for a service that doesn't work. Feeling your pain and bringing to think we will be cancelling too

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error 7400

I've spent over 3 and a  half hours trying to talk to someone about this today with no joy and still can get it sorted fuming is an understatement 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just found out virgin are 96/100 for customer service. If i had found this out before I’d never have joined. Total joke with worse website ever 😡

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

The webchat is crap and I'm now on to the 5th hour of trying to get through to someone. Think I'll  urge them for the time I've spent trying to sort it out and get through to them rather then enjoying my day of with the kids 😡😡🤬🤬🤬

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi mrsyakbub,

Thanks for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear your services are not working so well since your move, did you have a technician install or was it done as a quick start/ install yourself?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos