Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Error Code

Receiving error message 7400 with TV package. Tried resetting, checking for new channels and doing check through the app etc. Nothing is working and I don't want to contact the call centre during this time. Please help. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Error Code

Is this a new stb your installing?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Unfortunately at this time the only thing you can do is contact customer service as its almost certain the box is not added to your account correctly If you're are struggling with getting through to CS and the Live chat is not currently available on the main VM website when signed in, a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time to get back to you. If you're luck there are a small number of techs that have been able to help by messaging customers directly i however have not had success with the process they take hopefully one may see this post.

Hope this helps
Jake
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a Virgin Media Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please Mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some Kudos.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello, this could be an issue relating to the smartcard, is it okay if I send you a PM to get some more information to look into the issue further?

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out , all opinions are my own. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Andyhulme89,

My name Daniel B from virgin media.

Looks like a service code is wrong or missing.

Would you be happy for me to private you so we can look into this or you?

Kinnd regards

Daniel B

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Yeah it's new. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator