Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Error 7400 & M63

Hi , my V6 box stopped working and I have been sent a replacement. I set this up yesterday afternoon and everything is working fine on this box . Since I set up this new box my main box is now not working. I can now only use ITV and BBC 1 which now has a purple box with the error code 7400 in it. I have no access to any other channels and if I try any other channels I get a M63 error code . I have called four times now and have been told it's a broadband issue ? And it's been fixed via a reset ? I've been told it's a hard drive issue ? And it's been fixed via a reset ? I've been told my account is now not set up correctly? And again its been fixed by yourselves ? None of these have worked and after hours on the phone I am on the verge of ripping everything out sending it all back to yourselves and cancelling my contract/direct debit . I understand that due to the pandemic you are short staffed at your call centres but no one seems able to help or know what they are doing.

Thanks

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Error 7400 & M63

Hi.
Send me a pm with postcode, account number and if you know it the area code and I will look into it for you.
"To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public"
Thanks
Scott

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more