Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Re: Engineer needed

Just come up ... unable to prepare channel info (S101)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning Doozer08,

Thanks for your response, how are the services looking this morning?

Are you now able to access all subscribed TV channels? Is the broadband now showing the solid white light and allowing you to connect devices via both Wi-Fi and Ethernet connection

IT may also be worth keeping tabs on the latest updates in the local area, if you are still experiencing any faults - virg.in/service

Kindest regards,

David

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 13 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Omg! How many times do we have to say that the cable was CUT in the front garden via a spade when doing work and not knowing the cable was there! This has been told to you now on several occasions since last Friday! I am constantly repeating myself to various different people! PLEASE can this be sorted, the Engineer does not need to enter our house, just repair the cable. If I do not get a positive response TODAY please forward me a contact for someone further up the chain and I will take this further. I have tried my hardest to get help via phone, text, social media etc and just being passed around! The cable is DAMAGED and taped up in my garden, I'm not sure how you expect the boxes to work?!?! Am I missing something?! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the response Doozer08,

Taking into account that you've had an engineer sending you a PM previously, I was curious if this work had been previously repaired the cut cable and new error had occurred since a repair was put in place by the engineer.

I'm not privy to any private messages you've shared with any other members of your Forum team - including the newly added field technicians.

Are you still in contact with @Nicholas_k ?

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 15 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Hi,this customer now has a service call booked for tomorrow,Friday in the pm slot.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 16 of 22
Flag for a moderator

I have sent nick both my account number and address by private message and he said he was sorting out an engineer to come out, that was two days ago and still have not had confirmation of an appointment. The reason this has carried on on this forum is that my wife commented on a post on facebook and then was asked for my username to assess what's going on.

Regards Matt. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Just got your message nicholas_k, that's great news.

Thank you for your support

Regards Matt. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for sorting this for me @Nicholas_k

Much appreciated,

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 19 of 22
Flag for a moderator

Your response has just popped up for me Matt

I'm sure you'll be advised further from @Nicholas_k in light of his most recent response

Thanks for your time

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 20 of 22
Flag for a moderator

No problem.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more