Menu
Taggytrax
Settling in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

EPG Listing error - Forces TV

Not a big issue, more of a frustration if I am honest.

Spent past hour trying to find a contact option to report a listing error on EPG.

I am a fan of older programmes, and Forces TV (Channel 274) regularly offers up some nostalgic listings.

as someone who likes to wait til i have a complete series/boxset, then binge through it, i keep an eye on planned recordings to ensure nothing is missed off.

However, on Monday 20th July, the EPG apparently lists one 12 hour long episode of Mega Movers fron 4pm til 4am on 21st July, instead of various listing include the expected episode 13 of "V" (yes geeky I know, but I liked it first time around)

Can someone please point me in the right direction of a method of getting this corrected so that my Series Link records it?  (and yes i do know i can; and may have to; set a manual recording, but this happened before with another listing issue)

Thanks in advance for your input / support / geek abuse for liking "V" 🙂

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: EPG Listing error - Forces TV

Send an email to:

TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

newapollo
Hero
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi Taggyytrax,

Fear not, we have V for Victory, however it's bitter sweet.

According to this link the Virgin TV guide is correct TV 24 

Episode 13 The Champion is being broadcast on Sunday 26th at 2am. No idea why it's out of sequence.

The series has been on 2 or 3 times so far this year and will probably be repeated again.  They don't make them like they used to.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
Taggytrax
Settling in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks Ernie_C, i will send an email to them

0 Kudos
Taggytrax
Settling in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Many thanks newapollo

I too found this listing you are referring to (found after i made the post)

Looks like Forces TV do late night repeats / reruns at the weekends, so at least i wont have to wait months for the missing episode.