Menu
Jessica694
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

ELectriq tv code

Hi does anyone know a tv code to pair the remote with for an electriq tv? Can’t find the brand on the list and have tried the searcher and it just can’t find one that worked tia 

0 Kudos
Megan_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: ELectriq tv code

Hi Jessica694,

Thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into, I am sorry for the time its taken to get back to you. 

Have you managed to get some advice for this since you posted?

If not then can you please tell me which box you have?

Thanks,

Megan_L

0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jessica694,

It seems to be a bit of hit and miss with that brand.  There isn't a section for Electriq on the VM Remote Code List 

Doing a quick search shows that Sky users have been able to use the Polaroid codes on their equipment, others have managed to get the Vestel codes working. Others have found Aiki codes worked. All of them are listed in the above PDF link.

One of the Forum Staff supplied this method to help users with codes.

HOME > Help and Settings > Help > Set up Remote.  Follow instructions there it should give you a series of codes to try.  You can also put 0999 in place of the code and press channel up until the TV turns off, then press ok.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Jessica694
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

No haven’t managed to do it still, I have gone through all the codes it gives and had no luck 😫 I also sat there for a good 10 mins pressing up every 2 seconds trying so many and still couldn't find one.

The box is TiVo box, it’s a second box for another room if that makes any difference.

Thank you 😊 

0 Kudos
rich1899
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: electriq tv code

Hi Jessica694,

have you had any luck finding a suitable code so the remote works in sync with the tv yet?

I've just bought the same brand and having exactly the same problem, so I've sent over an email to

electriq.co.uk asking them to assist. Will just have to wait and see, other than that it's back to the "good old days"

of multi-remotes lol.....

regards

rich1899

0 Kudos