Menu
casserced
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Downgrading

After tried chat and no response for over 12 hours, yes! 12 hours I tried calling to downgrade my package. started at 10 am, been cut off  times after a hour or so waiting.

As the message said Covid delays response by one hour, a 12 hour wait on line and 3 times over an hour cannot be the reason.

VM makes upgrading dead easy online, but downgrading is just impossible (too worried about Netflix/Prime/Now tv etc.. making they packages not as useful as before). 

They claim they are under strain becasue of Covid. allowing downgrade online for people who are out of contract like me would reduce call numbers... but no, they are hoping we will give up and keep forking out money.

VM is *not* participating in the national effort and it is shameful. Many like are struggling and need to reduce packages but VM simply won't help. 

Of course there will come a time life as normalwill start again and VM will be one of those wic, I hope, many will leave and boycott for callousness in times of need

pompeygazza
Tuning in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Downgrading

0 Kudos
casserced
Up to speed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

thanks, but that only applies to sports channel I do not subscribe to.

But thanks all the same

0 Kudos
casserced
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So having managed to talk to someone we agreed on deal.

An email arrives a couple of hours later... the figure mentioned is different from the one on the phone.

Thought I would chat 

Started 11.07am on 28 March.... still waiting

Capture 1.png

0 Kudos