Menu
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Does anyone else feel ripped off by Sky Sports Pay Per View?

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like cancelling their Sky Sports subscription now that we are required to pay £15 to watch a premier league football match on Sky Sports when we are already paying for Sky Sports? It’s no wonder that people search for streams or dodgy Firestick hacks to watch all the Virgin channels for free when we are being shafted by Sky

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone else feel ripped off by Sky Sports Pay Per View?

why would you blame virgin for this. try the sky forum

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does anyone else feel ripped off by Sky Sports Pay Per View?

@Bobmcfish wrote:

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like cancelling their Sky Sports subscription now that we are required to pay £15 to watch a premier league football match on Sky Sports when we are already paying for Sky Sports? It’s no wonder that people search for streams or dodgy Firestick hacks to watch all the Virgin channels for free when we are being shafted by Sky

Nothing to do with Virgin or Sky. The Premier League management decided you should pay to watch these additional (& they are additional to the number that were originally scheduled under the broadcast agreements) matches on a PPV basis. Of all the clubs in the league, only Leicester City voted against it going ahead.

Virgin BB TV Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, Virgin Mobile, Tesco Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos