Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Distorted picture

Hi,

I have a distorted picture on most of my tv channels, I've checked all the connections and rebooted the box but nothing has improved. Can anyone recommend anything else to try?

Regards 

Steve 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Distorted picture

Hello

If you could PM me over your account number and area ref code I can take a look into this for you!

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Why not try our text messaging service? It's a great way to get help with your services.

Just send your query to 07533051809 and we'll text you back.

We're open 8am - 8pm Monday to Friday, 8am - 5pm weekends.

If my post has helped you at all please mark it Helpful or give a Kudos, thanks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, my account No. [MOD EDIT: REMOVED] area code 12

Regards 

Steve

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please do not post your account details or personal details in public. This information can be used by anyone including criminals to take over your account and used you can be billed for activity on the account.

The post has been removed.

Please make sure you only send the private details to VM staff in private messages. Also, verify the person you message is a VM staff member

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos