Menu
overlander15
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Distorted Sound

Hello,

I have the virgin TiVo box and it’s been playing up for months. But over the last few days the sound on every channel has become distorted and it’s unwatchable. I have tried the online test and it detects a fault but trying to contact anyone has been impossible. I have reset the box changed the hdmi cable changed the hdmi port and nothing changes. The menu system has also ground to a halt so cannot try Netflix etc.

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
jbrennand
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted Sound

Call it in on 150 (VM Phone) or 0345 454 1111 (any other phone).
Calling at 08.00 midweek -- is the best time - although people are still reporting getting through fine at other times with no long waits.

You can also text them on 07533 051809 – not sure how successful that will be but replies may take longer

A VM person will pick this up here but they can take several days to get here.

--------------------
John
--------------------

I do not work for VM. My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router +2 Airport Express's. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
overlander15
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Distorted Sound

Thanks for that, just kept trying and got through to someone who was very helpful. They are sending out a new V6 box which hopefully will sort the issue out.

0 Kudos