Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Disney children's channels plus others missing

Can someone tell me why there are many children's channels missing. I understand the Disney channels are not going to be available unless you pay extra but we have very few channels available on our Maxit TV package now. How many channels and what should we have now as most that are left seem to be available on Freeview so we seem to be paying for very few now that are free elsewhere.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disney children's channels plus others missing

Hi RabyP,

this list shows the channels available on each package Channel Guide 

The Maxit chanels are in column 6. You should be receiving all the channels apart from Kids TV and the premium channels.

You don't say whether or not you are out of contract, however it may be an idea to look at regrading your package to the Ultimate Oomph bundle so you can access the extra kids channels without paying an extra £5 per month. If out of contract you would probably get a good regrade offer.

This package also gives you a free unlimited sim and all the Sky Sports, Cinema and BT Sports in HD. You would also receive 2 of the newer V6 boxes and have access to BT Sport in UHD

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We have the Bigger Bundle + Sports Collection and we are not out of contract until February 2021. Kids TV was part of our package until recently it seems. Perhaps we should get a discount off our bill as we no longer have it!! We cannot afford to keep paying more and more as pensioners 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

On the current MaxIt package, which the Bigger Bundle gives you, kids channels are an optional chargeable extra.

On the old Full House, they were included. Sounds like a change was made to your bundle at some point, and you were moved from "old" Full House to the new version.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos