Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Direct Debit Issue

Hi all,

I am trying to change the direct debit details for my virgin media account. I have closed the old account and have new details I am trying to submit online.

When I go to the direct debit manager it says a payment is due so no changes can be made until this has cleared. BUT I made the outstanding payment via debit card and the payment is showing as credited to my account.

I have tried to call virgin media but can’t get through and I can’t find an email address for virgin.

I don’t want to be charged any fees for the old direct debit when it bounces as I have tried to do everything to get it changed but it is impossible trying to reach Virgin.

Any advice please?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit Issue

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Direct Debit Issue

Thanks Mike, I already tried that and it’s manned by a robot and it’s pretty useless tbh 😕 I know in current circumstances this isn’t mega urgent but I just don’t want to be charged any default fees. I guess if I leave it, I’m sure Virgin will get in touch themselves to get the payment once the direct debit is returned unpaid 

0 Kudos