Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Difficulty changing package

I'm trying to upgrade my Virgin Media package.  I've called the contact centre several times but have given up after 40 minutes or so.  I have also tried to upgrade from My Virgin Media, but when I access the link I receive a message advising that the option is not available to me.  I can't find any information in the FAQs. Can anyone suggest how I might contact Virgin Media.to resolve this please?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Difficulty changing package

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Difficulty changing package

Or call in again -- 08.00 sharp is the best time. People are still reporting getting through ok. Go to “Retentions” on 150 or 0345 454 1111 - options 1-1-4-4- "Thinking of leaving" when you have the best chance of getting through to the only still open (UK) call centre. They are the people who can help you.

Be patient it can still be an hour to get connected

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.