Menu
steve081
Joining in
Message 1 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Delivery of new v6

I have a delivery that was due to day 8-6 and nothing has come I have not even had a email from yodel with a tracking code yet nor has virgin contacted me to say it will come on a different day

can anyone help please

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 10
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery of new v6

What happens if you put the tracking code into the Yodel app?

You should see where your delivery is. Something like this:

03E40985-1187-4F1D-B60C-B00B70460299.jpeg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
steve081
Joining in
Message 3 of 10
Flag for a moderator

It was due today but I haven’t received any tracking codes

0 Kudos
Tigi1978
Tuning in
Message 4 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I received an email to upgrade too and also received an email stating that it will be delivered on the 2nd October. When I log into my account and click on track orders. I don’t have any pending orders so I doubt it will be delivered tomorrow. I booked a day off work very disappointed they should not send upgrade emails if they are not going to send. I will let you know tomorrow if I receive mine but it’s very unlikely. 

0 Kudos
Peter_D
Dialled in
Message 5 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I'm exactly the same. Took up offer of new Horizon 4. Received confirmation of order by email which was due to be delivered yesterday between 8-6 but didnt receive a tracking number. 

Nothing arrived. I also took day off work. No order pending when i checked last night..

I submitted a new order last night, this time with engineer installation.

Again have email confirmation but when i check my virgin media, i cannot see any open orders

0 Kudos
Tuxedosteve
Joining in
Message 6 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I signed up for the new box upgrade. Supposed to be arriving today. No tracking number. Nothing from Yodel. No order listed on the website but I have a confirmation email and an order number

Anything we can do? Or just give up and assume it's a shambles

0 Kudos
Peter_D
Dialled in
Message 7 of 10
Flag for a moderator

After reading some of the reviews on other forum threads, we may have had a lucky escape

0 Kudos
steve081
Joining in
Message 8 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I now have texted the help desk who said it would be within 7 working days and to ignore what the email said

0 Kudos
Tigi1978
Tuning in
Message 9 of 10
Flag for a moderator

I received an email today to let me know it’s being delivered on the 6th October. When I login to my account now I can see a pending order.  Maybe it just takes a few days but why do they let you choose a delivery date if it’s not possible. I never called or emailed them even though it was due to be delivered today. 

0 Kudos
Peter_D
Dialled in
Message 10 of 10
Flag for a moderator

mine arrived today. set up seemed straight forward but i seem to be missing a lot of apps - All4 etc

0 Kudos