Menu
SimonH1974
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Delayed delivery

I was due delivery of my new box on Friday but despite waiting all day for it received a text at 4.45 saying it was delayed due to circumstances beyond Virgins control and rearranged for Tues. Now I’ve received another text saying it’ll be Wed! No explanation. I got the package specifically to watch football this weekend and early next week and now can’t. What is this “things beyond our control?”

0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed delivery

Hello

The issue is that VM are having problems getting the boxes from the supplier due to Covid, as well as the number of staff who are reconditioning old boxes are unable to keep up with the demand.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

SimonH1974
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. That’s a bit more clarity at least!  You’d have thought they’d have told me this when I ordered and not gave me such an unrealistic date. 

0 Kudos
Bubblyfox
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They have done this to me yesterday too .. but my text was priceless stating ...

“Sorry, your delivery's been delayed by things beyond our control. At present, we have not been able to secure a definitive redelivery date, but are working to secure one as soon as possible.”

so thanks virgin media ... are you still expecting me to pay for services I’m not receiving too ... ? Will this be before or after Christmas ?? Maybe the big man himself will deliver it Christmas Eve .. 

0 Kudos