Menu
PDECK
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

DVR serious issue- green screen

Hi, 11 days ago i got an error with a green screen saying that the DVR had detected a serious fault and would take 3 hours to fix.....11 days later and still the same issue. I have called Virgin at least 10 times but either get cut off before i speak to someone or have twice got cut off whilst speaking to someone. I've also tried using messenger and raising complaints and not heard anything back! 

Looking at the forums it looks like i need a new box? Any ideas how I can get in touch with Virgin to get this sorted! Beyond frustrating...

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR serious issue- green screen

You are correct to assume that this "DVR has detected a problem" message means your box has died a death.

VM Forum staff respond to posts on here, but it can take a few days and if you're off-service then calling in is almost always the quickest way to report faults. Good luck.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

PDECK
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: DVR serious issue- green screen

Many thanks for your help! I've tried calling every day but after waiting for about an hour on the phone i just get cut off! I've managed to get through to speak to someone twice and both times they cut me off- not having the best luck ! But will keep trying...

0 Kudos