Menu
SureshSharma
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

DVR green screen serious error

Hi All, 

I just got the DVR green screen serious error on my virgin media box. Tried switching it off but still not working. Any help? I tried to contact virgin media, was on hold for 50 mins and gave up. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: DVR green screen serious error

Your hard drive has failed and you need a box replacement, but probably knew that already.

Forum staff tend to work through these posts in a few days, otherwise the quickest way of getting this reported will - sorry to say - be to wait on the phone for C/S to answer. Perhaps try at different times, they open at 8am.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

SureshSharma
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, 

Yes, I knew the answer, many other people have reported the same issue. I sent my message hoping that Virgin Media customer services will pick it up and start to resolve the issue... 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi SureshSharma, 

Really sorry that your box has been having some issues and you've had some trouble speaking to the team. 

I've had a little look into the back end of things and I can see that you've since been in touch with the team to get this sorted. 

Do let us know if you need anything else. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos