Menu
Highlighted
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer service phone cuts out

Last week I called and after being moved twice through depts they transferred me to general customer service, which was obviously an overseas call centre. Even though I had already been connected for 25 mins I clearly went to the back of the queue and had to wait another 30 mins. The operator then turned out to be useless and was no help. why do I have to go to the back of a queue for an internally transferred call?

I called again just now to the moving dept, and after a 15 min wait, the phone rang a few times, went silent and then cut off completely ending the call.

I nearly changed provider but stuck with Virgin as they gave me a good offer, but I can't handle the amount of time I'm wasting to get an answer to the equipment that has failed to turn up.

Is there no easy number i can call?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service phone cuts out

@mrpat264 wrote:

Is there no easy number i can call?

150 or 0345 4541111.

What's your issue - from the reads of your post, it's a home move query?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community elder
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service phone cuts out

Hi mrpat264,

You might also be able to get through using the online online chat messenger for the Moving Home Team contactus/moving-home 

Click on the red Message Us icon. It's not manned 24/7 as phone calls take priority, but might save queueing on the phone.

If you've been given your new account number as part of the moving home process and set it up in My Virgin Media  you might be able to track the equipment, although you generally receive an email or text message from the courier.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos