forumarchive,nothingtosee,
Menu
mickav1965
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Customer service contact

Hi

can anyone please give me contact details for Customer services I really need to speak with them as I try to get through on 150 it wants to restart my systems! I am working from home and cannot afford down time.

really need contact details or get them to contact me 

thanks 

0 Kudos
LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service contact

Hi the other number is 0345 454 1111, I'm afraid no one will phone you, but a virgin person will respond on here but it will be 3 or 4 days as posts are answered in rotation.Regards Micky
0 Kudos
mickav1965
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks but same as 150 reboot system before speaking with anyone???? Gets me so Angry !!! 

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi mickav1965,

If each time you call and they want to reboot your systems it will be to test and reset your equipment. Can't you call at a later time when you aren't working to allow this to go ahead as it may solve your problems?

You could also describe the problems you have on here, and we may be able to help resolve the issues you are experiencing.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
mickav1965
Tuning in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Dave hi

never thought about that, the problem I am having Is when trying to watch Netflix or catch up my tv licks up I get a fault code and then kicks me back to main menu?

i have reset my tv box reset my broadband the only thing I can think is my broadband is set up in the loft my sons bedroom and that is why I want to ask them if it needs moving downstairs 

0 Kudos
apcyberax
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

vm could move the hub at a cost of £99 but you would be better getting a powerline adapter or running a ethernet cable to the v6 box from the hub
pdfbt40
Superfast
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Wasn't there a COVID-19 duration TEXT service.

Text a fault to

07533 051 809

and they get back to you.

PS I haven't tried it !!

pdfbt40
0 Kudos