Menu
NerinaInce
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Customer neglect

As a loyal customer for 21 years I receive the worst package of all, pay£55 to get black and white movies from LAST CENTURY. The true movie channel was removed during this process of loss.

I also got comedy central channels removed, then VM ask me if I wish to upgrade with them.

They increase my bills and remove channels. Is this customer service? Is this how a loyal customer should be treated? Why do they treat their customers by brushing the online chats under the carpet?

I am a carer with a disabled daughter, we can never really watch a good movie.

Is that as that Virgin media canoffer?

0 Kudos
cheekyangus
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer neglect

True Movies was owned by Sony, they renamed it Sony Movies Classic and changed the type of movies it shows. That's Sony's decision, not Virgin Media's, the same change happened to this Free-To-Air channel on Freeview, Freesat and Sky.

Most of the non-Sky-branded movie channels are Free-To-Air. You can get them via a rooftop aeriel or satellite dish for no subscription. The only non-Sky-branded ones are Movies24, Movies24+ and TCM which are Pay channels.

LittleMick73
Superstar
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer neglect

Hi the other route to consider buy an Amazon fire stick and subscribe to Amazon video and Netflix both of which have an excellent selection of films box sets etc, for less money than a sky cinema deal with virgin.Regards Micky
0 Kudos