Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Crisis on infinite earths

Now that the second episode of the Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover (Batwoman episode) is now at last available will Virgin Media be making the other episodes freely available so that viewers can at last watch the whole crossover ?   At the moment they only seem to be available if you pay extra for them on the virgin media store.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Crisis on infinite earths

Not a Virgin Media issue.

It’s a Sky issue for not showing the episode at the time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

True enough but the Sky episodes for the previous crossover for Crisis on Earth X are available so it wouldn't seem unreasonable for Virgin to come to an agreement about making these episodes for Crisis on Infinite Earths available to customers.  It is truly stupid to have a crossover where viewers can't see all the episodes.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry, @dw024a7586 , I’ve wrongly maligned Sky.

This issue was not with Sky but with Channel 4 who decided not to broadcast the episode of Batwoman at the same time as all the other parts were on Sky. Channel 4 broadcast it as the last episode, way out of sequence.

There is no way for Virgin Media to give access to all the Sky parts now as their agreement only allows for 30 days Catch Up availability of current Sky series which is long gone.

Perhaps Channel 4 did this on purpose.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The other series which featured the crisis on inifinite earths cross-over have all ended now so aren't current series. However as I said the episodes for the earlier cross-over crisis on earth-x are all available for free on virgin so it shouldn't be impossible for a similar agreement to be reached for the crisis on infinite earth episodes.

0 Kudos