Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Covid 19 cost concern: Bill increased and no one on phone to fix/discuss

Just received my latest bill and its gone up £13 as my loyalty discount expires in April. I can't get through on the phones and cannot afford the rise, especially with the uncertainty around corona virus and job. Any advice on how else I can raise as worrying about payments. Its a 25% rise so matters to me as cash currently scare.

thanks all

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Covid 19 cost concern: Bill increased and no one on phone to fix/discuss

You may want to call and mention you want to switch to digital terrestrial TV and see if Virgin can extend it. 

Generally ,for digital TV all you need is an aerial that may I guess may be 100-150 to be fitted and if your TV does not have a receiver built in, a digital receiver. 

Good luck

--If you think my answer helped - please provide me with a Kudos rating and mark as Helpful Answer!
I do not work for Virgin Media - all opinions expressed are of my own and all answers are provided from my own and past experiences.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super solver
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

the issue is if aerial fitters will now be allowed to 'fit'.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

And I cant have anyone in house due to long term isolation anyway, let alone spare cash for fitters. I will find a way to pay but the increase is unhelpful and I cannot get through to anyone to discuss or lower package so affordable. Just very stressful on top of everything.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Almost three weeks now. I have sent messages on webforms, via text, complaint forms - no response. Stress levels rising. Come on Virgin media give me a call back this is not good.

0 Kudos