Menu
JRG49
Dialled in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Contract Ending - Unable to discuss options

Hi, 

Further to earlier post regarding trouble trying to sort out impending £40 monthly increases, if customers like myself, are unable to make contact to avoid sudden BIG increases when contracts are due to end, would it not be a lot fairer to keep contracts rolling until normal services are resumed? 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contract Ending - Unable to discuss options

not really. you agreed the standard price with the discount. SO what you agreed to was the higher priced contact.

You can keep trying to call in or try the text service
0 Kudos
DJ_Shadow1966
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello

With regards to account issues I am afraid they cannot be dealt with in the forum.

Due to the current situation there is a text message only service is available via: 07533051809 Just send a text with the issue you are facing and someone will get back to you as soon as they can. Please bear in mind at this time this service does also have a high load and may take quite some time getting back to you.

Regards Mike

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
JRG49
Dialled in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Managed to speak to someone (who was very helpful and understanding) in the end after a last resort approach. Contract now going to be somewhat more palatable plus I am going to benefit from the 'Free Sim Card' offer for mobile phone that was included previously but was never activated (I did not know how it actually worked as it was not explained originally -  bit frustrating to of missed out on it until now ☹️).

For the record, the Texting system was basically a waste of time, it kept telling me to go online but when I tried it said it was not possible. 

Also, I know these contract issues cannot be sorted on these forums but it's often helpful in the quest, even if it's simply sharing the same dilemmas with other frustrated Virgin customers.

Cheers 

0 Kudos