Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Contact

Can someone please tell me how do we contact you, your website is next to useless and the phone keeps hanging up. You send a very polite reply back that’s as much use as a chocolate fire guard.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

Please PM me with your account number and area reference and I can take a look at this for you.
Thanks,
Stuart
I am a Virgin Field Technician. All and any advice given is based on my experience in the field or my personal experiences with my own set up at home. If my answer was helpful to you please mark as helpful or consider leaving the post some kudos.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact

[REMOVED]

Area 06
My issues are I want starzplay cancelled immediately as we already have it on amazon. My wife subscribed accidentally as we cannot get amazon through virgin. We only get sound and no picture on box sets. We have very intermittent WiFi signal around the house and we are using 4g more and more. I was with sky for over 15 years without an issue or being able to contact them. Very disappointed in virgin at the moment.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos