Menu
Markybhoy1
Joining in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Contact VM by email

I want to email VM I was on phone twice and been cut off 2nd time 49mins , I thought the rep would have called me back , but he never could someone please give me an email address to complain/ contact them ,, to call me regarding my tv issue 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Contact VM by email

VM have no email addresses
0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

There's no email to contact, all emails excluding Team Manager emails are unmanned. To submit a complaint you can do so online via the Contact Us option or clicking this link https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus/make-a-complaint & clicking "Submit online". Unless stated otherwise you can expect a reply back between 7-28 working days as per the Complaints code of practice Process found here https://store.virginmedia.com/content/dam/eSales/Downloads/Consumer%20Complaint%20Code%20of%20Practi...

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
Markybhoy1
Joining in
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Looks like I need to phone them again ,, why would the customer agent not call me back when he realised we had been disconnected, thanks for replies 

0 Kudos
Aaron2
Well-informed
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Numerous reasons, could be IT issues as to why the call dropped, making them unable to call back.

There's no way of knowing. 

** I work for VirginMedia but all opinions posted here are my own.
0 Kudos
newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

It may well be  because the way the phones are set up, as soon as one call ends the systems instantly connect the agent to the next call, meaning it's impossible for them to call you.

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Problem Solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks for a useful post

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Super solver
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

'as one call ends the systems instantly connect the agent to the next call'

correct when i ran a call centre that is exactly what happened. our teams were under immense pressure with targets. that isn't to say they didn't call customers back though. we had a team that did just that. maybe virgin should do the same.
0 Kudos
SCA1972
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

@Markybhoy1 wrote:

Looks like I need to phone them again ,, why would the customer agent not call me back when he realised we had been disconnected, thanks for replies 

If you can't get through on the phone then VM are recommending you send a text to 07533 051809 describing the issue and you should get a response. This is a text only service, it does not support voice calls.  
https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Digital-life/When-and-how-to-use-our-messaging-service/ba-p/425...

My setup: VM TV box, M350 Fibre broadband with Hub 3 in modem mode connected to a Netgear R7000 router. Telewest/VM user since 2001.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos