Menu
Nicki19
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Complaint

Virgin Media you are shocking and have appalling customer service. You have been absolutely rubbish with communication and I am asking YET AGAIN for someone to listen and to deal with my complaint. Can anyone in the complaints department or customer services do their job? The very least I expect is for someone to acknowledge and respond to the complaint that has been raised with Virgin Media on many occasions and over the course of several months? There have been several letters of complaint sent by first class recorded delivery and they have been signed for, as well as many many emails, messages and several online complaints forms.
I am very unhappy and very annoyed that no-one at Virgin Media has contacted me to look into my complaint other than a text message to say someone will call. No-one has bothered to call as stated in the text message but as I previously mentioned in all the correspondence sent I DO NOT want a phone call because I have health conditions which impact upon my cognitive function and speech. I have sent lots of sensitive and personal information and would like to know why this has been ignored and what have Virgin Media done with it? I am asking yet AGAIN for Virgin Media to provide a response and a suitable resolution in writing.

praxis
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Complaint

TBH mate the best you can hope for on here is one of the site mods noticing your post and I’m not even sure they will be any help to you.

0 Kudos
Dean_C
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hello Nicki19,

I'm very sorry that you haven't received any acknowledgement of your complaint being received.

We do advise that it can take up to 28 days for our complaints team to contact you with a resolution.

Please can I take some details about what the complaint is in relation to? 

Dean C   

0 Kudos
Nicki19
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It's to do with my account (I had tv, broadband and phone). I sent the complaint in writing in April so its now been 6 months! In that six months I have filled in at least 7 online forms, phoned customer services at least 4 times, emailed multiple times (10+) including the CEO (both Tom Mockridge and Lutz Schuler) and also the executive team (Menaka Mohan said someone would be in touch), I've messaged, reached out on social media, written at least 5 letters sent first class signed for (they were delivered and signed for) but I am just going round in circles. It is all making me worry with stress and my health is suffering. I just want someone to read all the letters and emails I sent and deal with my complaint. Then I would like a written reply.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the information Nicki19 and understand that you're eager for a response from us given the time period of when you first logged your complaint. Can I ask whether the "7 online forms" are complaints, in addition to your original one? I ask because there can only be one complaint open for an account for the same thing.

I'm not sure whether you stated in your complaints that your preferred contact method is via email rather than calls but I know that our Complaints Department prefers to call customers first before moving onto other forms such as letters.  I'm sorry if they made any calls and you was unable to answer them and that it's causing you worry and stress.

So I can take a closer look, I'm going to send you a Private Message asking for more information, please reply back to it so I can help

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Brownlow123
Just joined
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I am experiencing exactly the same thing. I have spent hours and hours sending texts that was just a nightmare then speaking to them by phone one says one thing then another gives a different answer.Sent a complaint letter by recorded delivery which was signed for and now they are asking me to send another letter..Just answer my recorded delivery letter !!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Brownlow123,

I am really sorry that you have not yet received a response to your complaint.

We do aim to respond to all complaints within 28 days of receiving it. However this can sometimes take longer due to the nature and complexity of the case.

Can you please expand on what the complaint is regarding so I can help?

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos