Menu
San2
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Codes 7400 and M63

Had a replacement box fitted 2weeks ago. Last week error code 7400 appeared and no programmes available with a error message dancing around the tv screen. Rang virgin twice first time the guy couldn’t fix it. Rang back later and was asked to put some info in and the tv was ok to use. Yesterday same error code spoke to 4 different people yesterday and today still no joy. Tried Apps for prime and Netflix and code M63 appears asking me to contact via UNKNOWN ? Can anyone help.

They have said they will send a new box out / engineer but could do with this set up today if poss.

0 Kudos
Angelo_A
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Codes 7400 and M63

Hi.
Send me a pm with your postcode, account number and area code if you know it. So I can try to help you.
To PM me, just hover over my profile picture and click Send Message when the option comes up. Please don't post any of the info I've asked for in this thread as it's public

Thanks Angelo

If my answer was helpful to you, please mark post as helpful answer and consider leaving kudos.

Want to do right by your nearest and dearest and both earn a £50 credit off your bill? It's simple, Just text ‘RAF 67406 to 80011 with your postcode, account number, friend's name and phone number, so we can call them now.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos