Menu
joannewheeler11
Just joined
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Children’s channels

I have been with vm for a very long time now and always had the top package which provided me with all channels. VM contacted me with a new package deal but gave no indication that the children’s channels would no longer be available. I think this is a very bad move on vm part with kids off school and now being allowed to visit grandparents. Why have they now incurred a charge which never happened before and why wasn’t anyone told before this was put in place 

0 Kudos
BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Children’s channels

The change was made last year when the 'Maxit' TV pack was launched.

The reason for the change was to allow those customers who wanted to the top TV pack for everything else but didn't have children living with them or visiting them to choose to exclude those TV channels. This was a regular request to Virgin Media will the older 'Full House' version of the TV pack.

At the same time the lower TV pack options were changed to allow for more 'Personal Picks' for different channel selections.

All customers moving from the older top tier pack to Maxit are supposed to be advised that the Kids Pick channels are no longer automatically included before agreeing to the change to ensure that they don't lose them without agreement and can add the Kids Pick onto their bundle if they still want the children's channels.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos