Menu
Philip986pies
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Children's channels have been removed!

We have just discovered that quite a few children's channels have been removed since our contract renewal a few weeks ago.  It seems the children's channels are now in the maximum bundle, and I have been told it would be an extra cost to re-instate them!  At contract renewal I was not advised of any channel changes.  To have the children's channels as an add-on is below the belt.  I have been with this company from the outset (NTL days) - I'm going to research the market and I will be ready to move when this contract expires,.

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Children's channels have been removed!

Unfortunately you're correct to realise that the recent versions of "Full House" don't include the chargeable kids-channels which are now a personal-pick add-on.

Sky charge in exactly the same way, in that you need to pay for these separately, regardless of your TV tier.

If you were within your 14day cooling-off period then you'd be in a strong position to reverse the changes and renegotiate. You might just find that calling C/S and asking nicely, they can do you a deal on adding them on.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Philip986pies
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Children's channels have been removed!

I called customer services this morning, to be told it's an add-on.  I am angry.

0 Kudos