Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Charge for equipment

Hi, I've been charged £131 for non return of box and hub. I did return these to a collect shop. Can someone help with this?

thanks, Claire

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Charge for equipment

Have you got your receipt for that return? If so call up and tell them.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have receipt and I tracked parcel- the parcel arrived with virgin media on 4th September. Don't know why I have been charged.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Just to be sure was this a charge for equipment non-return" or a final settlement bill? In any case a VM person should pick this up in a day or so on here, and offer to sort it for you.

--------------------
John
--------------------

My services: HD TV on VIP (+ Sky Sports & Movies & BT sport), x3 V6 boxes (1 wired 2 WiFi,) SH2 in modem mode with Airport Extreme Router. On VIVID200, Talk Anytime Phone, x2 Mobile SIM only iPhones.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

@jbrennand wrote:
Just to be sure was this a charge for equipment non-return" or a final settlement bill? In any case a VM person should pick this up in a day or so on here, and offer to sort it for you.

This is an ongoing issue with VM I had a similar problem but I did not get charged they seem to be quick enough to throw the blame card but not as quick to issue the return package it took 3 attempts for me to get one and they still had the nerve to send me an email asking where there box was.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Got sorted thanks 😊 VM contacted me to say it had been returned. So I wont be charged.

0 Kudos