Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Channels now asking to subscribe

Since April when i first got VM, I have watched a series every week on Crime investigation. Just gone to watch the last episode and it's now telling me I'm not subscribed?

Can you see why please.

Thank you 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels now asking to subscribe

Hi MIke,

sorry to see you are confused by channels being deleted from your guide.

Virgin have supplied over 50 channels for free, all for a limited period since the start of the current Covid epidemic. They actually extended the free periods for a number of the channels, however the free viewing periods have now ended. Crime and Investigation was one of these channels.

I have made a list of the free channels that were offered in the spoiler at the bottom of this post.

You could regrade your package bundle to access more channels or you can purchase small bundles to add extra channels.

Customers can add one Pick to their bundle for £7 per month with each subsequent Pick costing £5 per month. Picks can be changed every month.

The  Kids Pick is £5.

This is the link showing the Personal Picks 

https://www.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virginmedia/dotcom/documents/Redwood/Personal_Picks_May_2020...

Should you decide to add extra channels or regrade your package you could do so using the text messaging service.

Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

Or you can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Spoiler

March 31st to April 21st
The full line up of extra channels for families to enjoy includes:
Cartoon Network
Boomerang
Cartoonito
Nickelodeon
Nick Jr
NickToons
Nick Jr Too
This television upgrade is available to customers on Virgin Media’s Player, Mixit (without Kids TV pick) and Maxit (without Kids TV pick) bundles at no extra cost.

April 6th to May 2nd
The full line up of extra channels:
Comedy Central
DMAX
Discovery
Fox
Gold
Box Hits
Kerrang
Kiss
Magic
ID
Lifetime
MTV
TCM
TLC
Rishtey
Rishtey Cineplex
Sony SAB
Colors

April 10th to May 9th
The full line up of extra channels for families to enjoy includes:

Sky Arts
Sky Comedy
Sky Crime
Sky One
Sky Two
Sky Witness
Sky Sports Mix
Sky Sports News
Movies 2
Syfy
E!

April 17th to May 16th
The full line up of extra documentary and entertainment channels now available:
Alibi
Animal Planet
Comedy Central Extra
Crime + Investigation
Discovery History
Discovery Science
Discovery Shed
Discovery Turbo
Eden
Eurosport 1
Eurosport 2
H2
History
Home and Health
Love Nature
National Geographic
National Geographic Wild

l

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos