Menu
cjgerry73
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Channels not working (fault WO2), need an engineer

I've seen others have had problems with approx 20 channels not working. I've had no service on these channels since early February. After two hours waiting I did finally manage to get through to Virgin last weekend but after running a couple of tests and not resolving the problem, customer services told me to hang up and they would ring me back. I sat by the phone for an hour but they didn't call back and haven't done since. I can't spare 2-3 hours to make another call so have submitted a formal complaint to Virgin, but in the meantime, if anyone at Virgin sees this, perhaps they could intervene and send out an engineer or have the good manners to call and apologise, while arranging a re-fund for my premium channels. 

0 Kudos
japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Channels not working (fault WO2), need an engineer

You won't want to hear this, but I'll say it....

@cjgerry73 wrote:

if anyone at Virgin sees this, perhaps they could intervene and send out an engineer or have the good manners to call and apologise, while arranging a re-fund for my premium channels. 

This is primarily a user community forum - VM staff do monitor and lurk, but their main priority is dealing with issues that can't be resolve via other means. Your issue can be resolved by you calling into C/S - although I concede (and sympathise) that this is not the easiest experience sometimes.

If you call earlier in the day, queues can often be shorter. Also being the weekend, staffing on this forum is often skeleton-level so you could be waiting even longer than usual.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos