Menu
Redfez
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Change contract

I have been trying to contact you for weeks now I have spent 30 pound credit which I will be deducting from my next bill. Your customer service is shocking, all I want to do is change my tv package. Now I'm seriously considering leaving your terrible comoany

0 Kudos
newapollo
Superstar
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Change contract

Hi Redfez,

You could try the text messaging service. Just send  a text with a description of regrade  to 07533 051809. Your message will go into a queue and a representative will respond to you as soon as possible. It may take a few days. 

You can also call  150 from your Virgin landline, or 0345 454 1111, options 1,1 and 4 (Changes to your package) but best to call at 8am to avoid call queues

Dave

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali
0 Kudos
Redfez
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I will try the text number I'm not paying another penny on phone calls

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi there @Redfez

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you're having some issues contacting us about a package change for your TV services. I'm afraid we do not assist with packages changes via our forums so you will need to contact our Customer Care team directly so they can help. 

I have located your account and can see that you have not yet been in touch - as our user @newapollo advises, you can call us on 150 from your Virgin Media landline - this is 100% free of charge. (You can call us on totally free on 150 from a Virgin Media mobile if you have one). 

If you'd rather not call, you can text us on the number they provided on 07533051809. This service is not immediate and is not a Live Chat, you may be waiting around 24 hours for a reply. 

Please also feel free to check for any new packages via your online account at anytime. 

Thank you

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Redfez
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Nope I'm not ringing anyone anymore I will just wait to be cut off your competitors all have online options to turn on or off selected channels I advise you do the same

0 Kudos