Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Catch up not working

Hi, my apps like netflix and that are working fine but when i try to watch something on catch up ive got a message: app temporarily unavailable. ...please try again in few minutes.(A01) 

What can i do? Thanks.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Well-informed
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Catch up not working

@Gabouille wrote:

Hi, my apps like netflix and that are working fine but when i try to watch something on catch up ive got a message: app temporarily unavailable. ...please try again in few minutes.(A01) 

What can i do? Thanks.

First choice reboot your box second google Virgin Media Service issues third if 1& 2 fail call 150 and choose a Tv faults.

Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi there.

Thanks for contacting community. Sorry to know this, have you been able to get things sorted since your post?

Can you please tell us what device are you using?

Can you try this?

Select the Home button from your TV remote then go to Help & Settings > Clear or Reset TiVo box > Restart TiVo box to see if this resolves the issue.

Please let us know if you still need assistance. ^Ellen_C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I have tried re-setting and re-starting the TiVo box but I am still getting the message 'Catch up is temporarily unavailable.Please try again later.' Had this message since yesterday when Virgin was installed.Not a good start!

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi alnnorthshielf, 

Welcome to the Community and thank you for getting in touch.

I am very sorry to hear you are having problems using your Catch Up / OnDemand service. 

Can you please ensure that all of your cables are secure to the back of the equipment and that you are connected to the network?

You can check this via the settings option on the box.

Thanks 

Nat
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Mine is exactly the same Virgin installed on Monday on the phone on Tuesday waited for over 20 minutes to speak to someone who hard difficulty understanding what i was saying only to be told i couldnt set up call divert as too early and now my catch up is not working even though i have rebooted box ....please  someone help !!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear of the issues that you've been having Topcat12, 

I can take a look into the call divert feature on your account and why your on demand service isn't working.

We would need to go to a private message to look into the issue with your call divert as I would need to take some account details from you to look into your account and phone number, I will send this over in a few moments.

I can ask you a few generic questions about your on demand service, as they aren't account specific, to see if we can get the service to work.

What happens when you try to use the on demand feature? Are you getting any error messages?

Please could you try to connect your tv box to the network again? You can do this by following the instructions here and scrolling down to network settings.

I will send over the private message now to look at the telephone issue.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos